Below is an outline of the tasks you will be engaged in.
1. Read the Consent Form.
2. Fill out the participant information.
3. Read the Instruction for SPOT (Simple Performance-Oriented Test) and then complete the test.
B. Writing Essays
Choose one from Prompt A group (Prompt A-1 or Prompt A-2).
Choose one from Prompt B group (Prompt B-1, Prompt B-2 or Prompt B-3).
It is not necessary to write one right after the other. You may do it on a different day.
In addition, you may write up to 2 more essays from the remaining choices.
There is no required order of writing these prompts.
Before beginning, please read the section titled “ATTENTION: Before You Write the Essay.”
5. Please complete the questionnaire.
6. After completing the questionnaire, click the送信 button; you will receive a ありがとうございました message. This signals a successful completion.
7. After you complete all the tasks, you will receive the compensation.
それでは，どうぞよろしくお願いします。 Thank you for your participation.